PackerLand User Group April 2023 Meeting
April 20 @ 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
Please join us for the next PLUG Meeting!
The meeting will be held at the Oshkosh Corporation Global Headquarters Advancement Center in Oshkosh.
See you there!
Please join us for the annual PLUG meeting held on Thursday, April 20th in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We have a wonderful day of education planned for you starting at 9:00 am and our K-Rise break-out session is at 3:00 PM. Our Session will feature our new AP Invoice Automation Platform.
Learn some good info and interact with other members of the PLUG group!
************ AGENDA FOR MEETING ************
8:15am – 9:00am – BREAKFAST / NETWORK
10:00am – 10:30 am – BREAK
11:30am – 1:00pm – BREAK / LUNCH sponsored by AllOut Security
1:00pm – WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS
1:15pm – 2:15pm – BREAKOUT SESSIONS
2:15pm – 3:00pm – NETWORKING / BREAK
3:00pm – 4:00pm – BREAKOUT SESSION With K-Rise
AWS Textract can help automate your AP Processes presented by Doug Palaske from K-Rise Systems
The AWS Textract OCR-as-a-Service app has AI / Machine Learning that captures invoice information without needing position-based templates.
Eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual processes. In this session we’ll cover:
- No Mapping, No Templates, AWS OCR AI Does All the Work
- Workflow to Handle Approvals & Exceptions
- Automated Voucher Entry, 2-Way & 3-Way Matching that Auto-Detects PO Receipt
- Managing Tolerances & Miscellaneous Supplier Charges such as Freight & Handling Etc.
- Vendors Self-Service: Submit Invoices, Track Invoice Status & Payments, Flip a PO
- Scanned Cloud Invoices Added to Vouchers as Media Attachments
- AWS Supports PDFs, JPEGs, Tiffs, Paper/Handwritten Invoices
- Mobile Phone “Picture” of Physical Invoices Submit Process
- Cloud Computing Advantages: “Keep Your JDE Instance Vanilla”
4:00pm or when both sessions are complete – GIVEAWAYS