EASYPay from K-Rise Systems is the ONLY JDE payment app providing Client Finance / Treasury personnel 100% choice creating and changing banking contracts for card processing. EASYPay is a leading JDE payments solution used by large JDE E1 companies like: Christie’s, Yum! Brands, Terminix, Otis Elevator & Nestle. It’s also used by many JDE SMB companies.
- Our larger global clients choose global processors/gateways like Adyen & Visa CyberSource.
- Many of our Canadian clients choose Moneris (only or combined).
- Many of our North American clients choose Authorize.net, FIS, PayPal, Chase Paymentech, Fiserv, Braintree, and others.
- Many clients combine processors on one “Payment Pad.”
An Example: Using FIS (Vantiv) for cards and CyberSource for ACH/e-Check.
Choice & Security: FYI – Adyen in ’21 deprecated (end-of-life) the long-established Hosted Payment Pages (HPP) integration approach with superior API’s supporting 3D Secure 2 authentication and new PSD2 (Payment Services Directive) regulations.
Choice directly impacts “toxic card data” security & reducing liabilities for your company.
- Oracle Gold Partner
- JDE/Oracle Validated Integration (OVI) both 32 & 64
- PCI-DSS QSA Audited & Certified
- SOC 2, Type 2 CPA Certified
- AWS Certified
EASYPay has become a #1 JDE Payments Solution. It’s affordable, quickly deployed, and offers the best PCI security, bar-none.
EASYPay is very robust covering many use-case scenarios:
- EASYPAY for JDE Sales Order Management: (P4210 / P42101)
- EASYPAY for JDE AR Invoice Collections: (F03B11)
- EASYPAY AR Portal: for Customers or Employees
- Inquire / Pay Invoices, Account Info, Unapplied Cash, Payments / Receipts, AutoPay, Statements & Subscriptions
- Cash Receipt App: Allows Remit Uploads via Excel to Create Unapplied Payments, Write-Offs, Deductions, and Match Payments Against Invoices
- EASYPAY for JDE Service Management: Contracts (P1720) & Work Orders (P48201)
- EASYPay for JDE Real Estate: Tenants (P01012) and Leases (P1501)
- EASYPAY for e-Commerce: EASYCommerce or any 3rd Party Shopping Cart like Magento, etc.
- EASYPAY Email Payments: Customer receives Email Payment Button transacting outside your LAN. Eliminates Client “PCI Scope” Concerns.
- EASYPAY API Projects: Hosting from Homegrown Apps, Salesforce, Magento, and other applications
EASYPay is based on the acclaimed JDE EASYProcess Low-Code Platform! Strategic apps need to be platform based (like JDE Tools)… do not consider a programming language deliverable.