Live Webinar: Wednesday, September 20, 1:00 pm CST
We have been helping JDE businesses simplify their data management with our MDM tools for years.
Our MDM Designer Tools come with pre-built integration for item master, vendor master, customer master, address book, UDC, etc. It includes 1000s of pre-configured JDE Fields.
The #1 feature of our MDM designer tools: EASY TO USE
If your users love to use Excel, Visio, email, and network folders for data management, they will love our MDM Designer Tools.
MDM Designer Tools have three pillars
- Workflow Designer: Design an MDM process with a workflow. Our workflow canvas is similar to Visio but integrates with JDE.
- Form Builder: Use form builder to create and customize the user interface. Form builder integrates with UDC, data dictionary, JDE date, decimal validations
- Logic Designer
- Using our designer tools and drag-and-drop interface, writing logic is as simple as connecting lines.
- Logic like “IF SRP Code 1 = ‘Bears’ Then Workflow must go through department ‘NFL’ can be created with no coding necessary.
Here are a few examples of MDM Processes you can build with our Designer Tools:
- Item Master Creation/Modification with branch plants, price, cost, BOM, etc.
- Vendor Creation/Modification
- Customer Creation/Modification
- Item price revision
- Vendor W-9 Update, Banking Info Update
- Vendor compliance maintenance
- Item SRP Code Maintenance
- Customer Category Code Maintenance
- UDC Maintenance
- Asset and Equipment maintenance
- Business Unit/Company/Chart of Account Modifications
Standard Features :
- JDE Integration: Built-in Business Functions (BSFN), Orchestrator, UDC, Data Dictionary
- Extensive audit logs with full history of approval/denials and data field change history.
- Custom data storage outside of JDE in AWS RDS data store.
- Interact with Vendors and customers directly with our workflow
- Parallel processing of workflow across multiple departments
- Analytical dashboard on completion times, approvals, denials, etc
- Builtin Native App
- Email and Native App notifications
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about our newly enhanced MDM Designer Tools! Register and reserve your spot today!
We hope you’ll join us on Wednesday, September 20th at 1:00 PM CST!