Eliminate inefficient Emails, Excels & Shared Folders JDE e-Procurement App For: Initiate, Approve, Create & Receive POs & Reqs.
- EASYBuyer: Complete E1 Punchout to: Dell, Amazon, OfficeMax, CDW, etc.
- Punchout: Your Buyers “Punchout” to an Instance of your Suppliers eCommerce Site. Where they Search & Transact Against Contracted Products & Pricing.
Topics reviewed include:
- Workflow: Outside JDE, Delegation, Co-Ownership, Re-Assignment, Escalation and Watchers
- Approval Notification: Email, SMS Text, Mobile Native App
- Integration: Orchestrator and/or BSFN, UDC, JDE Accounts, REST API’s, cXML
- Users / Role: Security, Personalization, Single Sign-On/Authentication
- Logic: Field Level, Order/Line Type, GL Glass, Business Unit, etc.
- EASYProcess Low-Code Platform: Review of Deliverable Advantages e.g, Personalization
- Mobile: Smartphone Browser and Smartphone Native App
- Transaction: Requisition and/or PO & Requisition-to-PO
This will be a live JDE E1 9.2 / EASYBuyer / AWS demonstration. Client case-study examples and project ROI & Business Case Metrics will be included.