Post-ERP success go-live companies strive for continual process improvement to reduce Request to Order cycle times and errors. Achieve 100% PO acknowledgment, compliance mandates, and improve visibility & profits. This E1 case-study demo will review:
- Self-Service Requisitioning: Demo, Non-Stock (J Line Type), Stock & E1 to Amazon Business cXML Punchout. PO Approve based on P43008 approval level revisions.
- Supplier/Buyer Portal: Eliminate unstructured communications with an intuitive Portal encompassing advanced notification (email, app, text) and advanced workflow. Demo, PO Change & Acknowledge, ASN, Price & Contact Management.
- AP Automation: Using acclaimed Amazon Textract OCR-as-a-Service we’ll demo receipt process with Invoice, PO and Voucher Match & Settle Amazon Textract) with Invoice, PO and Voucher Match & Settle.
- Item Master & Vendor On-Boarding: Intelligent forms & personalized workflow based on “Type,” Document (Media Object) Management with Master Record Create.
- INTEGRATION: 9.2 Orchestrator, BSFN (non 9.2) or Hybrid, Table, UDC, Logic & Validations. Supplier workflow integration approaches. Punchout cXML integration review.
- PROCESS: The Excel, Email and Shared Folders approach partially helps but inefficiencies like Duplicate Data/Entry, Missing or Incorrect Data still exist. Providing an easy way to accurately work against your many accounting codes is vital. A robust workflow notification approval “engine” is a necessity.
- MOBILE: Review cross-platform (iOS / Android) Native App for 21st Century notifications & portal usage.& benefits.
- JDE Spend Automation – Seamless Procure-to-Pay Apps: Requisitioning, PO Approval, Supplier Portal, Invoice Automation, and Vendor & Item On-Boarding