e-Commerce for JDE: Considering Project Integration & API’s
JDE, The Source of Record: Synchronization Only
Middleware: Duplication & Synchronization
Commercial e-Commerce systems are standalone. They duplicate and synchronize:
- Customers (Hierarchy, Customer Master, email, Security)
- Products (Type, Pricing, Branch-Plant, Availability, UoM, Rich Content)
- Orders (Header, Details, Dates, Payments, Documents)
- Logistics (Freight, Carriers, Tracking, Notifications, Back-Order)
- Finance (Invoices, Payments, Credits, Tax, Reconciliation)
Synchronize only is a superior approach with data changes automatically updating the storefront. Separate systems (duplication) is expensive, hard to manage and causes integrity issues.
EASYCommerce only synchronizes offering lower-costs, quicker deployment & improved customer satisfaction. API’s provide Google Translate, Analytics, CRM, Social-Media, Live-Chat, Gateway, Tax integrations.