TAKE CREDIT CARD AND ACH PAYMENTS THAT INTEGRATE TO JD EDWARDS SAFELY AND EASILY WITH EASYPAY
EASYPay fills the payments gap inside of JD Edwards. Now Customer Service Reps can take Credit Card orders inside of JDE, or even have Customers input information themselves through an AR Portal. Automated workflow will send email alerts for successful authorizations, or links to update card info for card declines.
EASYPay is a PCI compliant shopping cart and invoice payment portal. You can be assured Card Holder Data is secure as it is held in the payment gateway of your choice – not on your website or through K-Rise Systems. It is also OVI Certified, so you know it’s fully vetted against your JDE ERP.
Whether you currently have an E-Commerce storefront, or are just starting out, EASYPay can easily be integrated. EASYPay works with our own storefront, EASYCommerce, or any 3rd party ecommerce. You also have your choice of payment gateways – including Authorize.Net, Paypal, Chase Paymentech, CyberSource, Worldpay, Adyen, & Moneris.
- JD Edwards ERP Sales Order (P4210 / P42101)
- JDE Interactive (CSR Enters Customer Card Payment Profile)
- JDE Workflow Automation (Customer Enters Card Payment Profile) – involves AR Portal
- JD Edwards ERP Invoice Collections
- CSR / Finance Pays Open AR Invoice with Customer Card Payment Profile
- EASYPay AR Portal
- Customer Login
- Online Invoice Bill Pay, AR Info, Payments, Statements, etc.
- Finance / CSR Login
- Impersonate Customer for Invoice Bill Pay, AR Info, Payments, Statements, etc.
- Over Credit Limit – Unapplied Cash Workflow
- Setup Customer Invoice Auto-Pay
- Customer Login
- EASYPay for E-Commerce
- EASYCommerce Sales Orders & Invoices
- 3rd Party e-Commerce Solutions
- JD Edwards Service Management
- JDE Service Contracts (P1720)
- JDE Service Work Orders (P48201)
- JD Edwards Real Estate Management
- Tenant Management (P01012)
- Lease Management (P1501)
- EASYPay API Projects
- All EASYPay Functionality Exists as APIs to Host From Other Applications (e.g. Salesforce, Magento, Homegrown, etc.)
Eliminate TOXIC Payment Cardholder Data
JDE Sales Order (P4210 or P42101) Credit Card Entry & Process Using an Intuitive JDE E1 Form – making credit card orders easy for your CSR’s
Creating an Order
Payment Pad – P99 Code
JDE Open Invoice “Collections” Enabled for CSR’s, Finance or Accounting with Payment History Inquiry
EASYPay Invoice Collection
Payment Pad – Split Payment
No Longer Open