K-Rise Systems is actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project lead to oversee a wide variety of implementation projects of our various products – from requirement gathering through final implementation. The Technical Lead will participate in all aspects of the project implementation lifecycle, using K-Rise Systems’ proprietary development framework, EASYProcess. Elements include requirement gathering, estimating, technical design, development, documentation, testing, debugging, deployment and support of the solutions implemented for our clients. They will oversee the successful technical implementation and deployment for assigned projects. They will coach the development team to industry development standards and be the SME (subject matter expert) point of contact for technical questions for the assigned client. In addition, they will keep abreast of EASYProcess platform’s R&D, new features, trends, etc.
- Become adept with EASYProcess, K-Rise Systems proprietary development platform.
- Work with project manager to develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals
and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Hands on technical management of projects utilizing EASYProcess and other tools to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Be proactive and hands on working with customer technical staff to ensure smooth installations, implementations and during moves to production within their enterprise scale environments.
- Monitor project progress continuously and report on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables, taking action where needed.
- Communicate proactively and take regular meetings with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems and create solutions with troubleshooting and debugging as necessary.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial
- Occasional travel to customer sites for requirement gathering or final go-live, however 95% of development performed at K-Rise Systems’ offices in Aurora, IL.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong team building abilities
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Expert level skills in Java, C#, C++ or any object oriented language.
- Experience and knowledge within some business verticals i.e. E-commerce, procurement, AP, AR, HR etc.
- Wide experience with API integration across various platforms. Some ERP Experience required, i.e. SAP, JD Edwards, EBS, NetSuite etc.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in the IT field, including full stack development and technical project management.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technology. K-Rise implements their solutions within a growing number of providers including AWS, Azure and Rackspace.
- Two weeks Vacation, Holidays, Sick days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long term and short term disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match, plus yearly 3% employer contribution – Safe Harbor