K-Rise Systems, an award-winning enterprise low code platform provider is looking to add a highly motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to its growing team. In this role, you’ll develop hands on sales and business development experience in finding new revenue opportunities and driving results. We are on a mission to help companies build custom applications and digital solutions at speed and scale for any use case, so if you’re looking for a role on the cutting edge of technology, apply now!!
What role will you play?
The BDR team is considered the first line of attack in our growth strategy and works closely with both the sales and marketing teams to generate interest in K-Rise Systems offerings. You’ll play a key role in tapping into market demand, uncovering new business opportunities, and optimizing our outbound process in order to yield maximum results.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Researching and identifying accounts and prospects within our target markets
- Prospecting, calling, and emailing target accounts with the goal of booking qualified appointments for our Account Executive and Account Management teams
- Identifying areas of optimization in our outreach process
- Utilizing our CRM to identify new opportunities
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Financially motivated, competitive, and willing to learn
If you are looking to get a foot in the door to a career in sales where uncapped financial rewards are a possibility, this is the opportunity for you! Apply today or email email@example.com
About K-Rise Systems
K-Rise Systems is the low code platform for JD Edwards and beyond. Founded in 2004, K-Rise Systems low code software platform enables the development of custom mobile, workflow, and headless applications at speed and scale. From its headquarters in Aurora, IL K-Rise Systems supports customers around the world.